Please be reminded that the membership fee for FY2020 (Jan. 2020-Mar. 2021) will cover FY2021 (Apr. 2021-Mar. 2022), as has been decided on the general meeting in July 2020. You don’t need to pay the membership fee for FY2021 if you have already paid for FY2020.
If you like to join the Japanese Society for Language Sciences (JSLS), please fill in the form at the bottom of this page, and pay the membership fee (6,000 yen for regular member, and 3,000 yen for student member).
Paying from overseas:
PayPal (credit card-based) Recipient's email: yuki_hirose(at)mac.com Amount: Full Member 6,000 yen; StudentMember 3,000 yen, Currency : JPY Type: Service Subject: JSLS Membership Fee
- Please replace (at) with @ for Recipient’s email.
- Unfortunately we do not accept the payment by personal check or bank transfer from outside of Japan.
- It is possible to pay for your membership for the following year at the conference.
Paying within Japan:
Postal Deposit: Account No. 12100--93893841 Name: Gengo Kagaku Kai (when using bank transfer to Yucho Bank Branch #218 Account: 9389384)
If you'd like to pay by other than Postal Deposit; PayPal (credit card-based) Recipient's email: yuki_hirose(at)mac.com Amount: Full Member 6,000 yen; Student Member 3,000 yen, Currency : JPY Type: Service Subject: JSLS Membership Fee
- If you have any questions about the registration, please ask JSLS Registration Office.
- Student member should send a copy of his/her valid student identification card or its equivalent formal document to the address shown below within one week before or after the date of payment into the JSLS account or payment via international postal money order or payment through Paypal. Please write “JSLS” in red on the envelope when you send the copy of your student ID. You may also send a copy of your ID card as a file attachment. If we do not receive a copy of your student ID within one month after your payment, we will consider you to be a regular member and request that you pay an additional 3000 yen.
Head of Administrative office: Makiko Hirakawa Faculty of Letters, Chuo University 742-1 Higashinakano, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo 192-0393 JAPAN Email: firstname.lastname@example.org